Yesterday, as a last minute plan I meet up with some buddies from work for dinner and… the Microsoft employee who helped me understand the difference in April was also present on the table. I had not once spoken to her after that dinner in April, never ever heard from her in any way. Somebody on the table says, didn’t you blog about her? Another buddy of mine pulls up my blog on his iPhone and shares it with everyone who had not already read the post; and then the conversation took off. Some notes:
- For the first time ever, I saw someone else access my site on a mobile device and I was really happy that I had a mobile version of my blog.
- A friend refused to comment on the Microsoft vs Google topic, mentioning that ‘tomorrow it might end up on your blog’.
- Someone else said, being a Googler I can’t have an opinion about Microsoft, if I have a personal opinion I should keep it to myself and definitely not blog about it.
- This guy kept offering cold noodle soup to everyone till we paid the bill and got up. from our seats. He didn’t comment on the post at all.
- As always, Enthu-Cutlet morphed in to a Radio Jockey at the drop of a hat.
My notes are becoming too random so I shall stop. Coming back to the coincidence, I just blogged about something and referred to a person in the post and I meet her the very next day. It really was some coincidence.
Today, evening, I pinged this friend whom I haven’t spoken to in about 8 weeks, and he says he has to meet me right then. He was around my office, both of us have a Nokia E61 (the phone that people don’t buy because it doesn’t have a camera); his battery had trouble, and he wanted to swap the phone batteries to check if his phone was ok. He faced the problem at that hour, was within the vicinity and I pinged him after weeks to say Hi. It somehow seems like a big coincidence.
PS: I didn’t blog about the above 2 coincidences by making up some story as “I had to had to” blog, instead I blogged about these 2 as today was the most relevant day to blog about them, considering its a coincidence that these 2 coincidences had to happen within a span of 24 hours. Maybe I am imagining a lil too much to cook up this 3rd coincidence.
PPS: holding back a couple of other interesting posts I have already drafted.
PPPS: I picked up this habit of PS’ing on blog posts from Staccato.